· Minutes for August 24, 2017
Meeting convened @7:30
1) Doug King reports current treasury @ $7,403
2) More discussion of Winter meet venues. Johnny Carson park in Burbank is current front-runner.
3) ’50 Champion for sale—$2350.
4) Club trailer maintenance—volunteers solicited.
5) Andrea’s printer broke down
6) Newsletter contributions requested
7) Fillmore and Simi continue their car cruise-ins.
8) Studebaker swap website is alive and well.
9) Car update reports
10) Howard poured his backyard concrete.
11) Rich K. recommends applying Loc-tite to the lower control arm bolts to the cross-member. Studebaker has propensity to loosen. (and crack)
12) New members—Mike and Linda Hostetler of Sherman Oaks . 1963 GT Hawk.
13) George Colvin reported a car exhibition event in Newhall for Thursday nights.
Burbank car event November 18th, chili cook-off, drinks.
14) Girl wants to ride to her wedding reception in Jim Gardner’s bullet-nose
Meeting adjourned @ 8:15